Friday 25 June 2021

Great Western Railway Journal

Some years ago I foolishly listed my Great Western Railway Journal and Model Railway Journal collections for sale on eBay. Quite what possessed me to do so I can't really remember now but suffice it to say, I'm jolly glad they didn't sell.

Having since completed my collection of the entire publication run of GWRJ (the final issue of which was published in 2017) and having entertained the idea of getting them bound into proper volumes for some time, I finally got round to it and here is the result - quite stunning if I do say so myself!







And by the way - hello again to anyone reading this.... it's been a while!

3 comments:

  1. Your blog got me writing my own, so it's nice to see you posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. What a great collection to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's good to see you back... After five years, I was about to delete the bookmark!

    ReplyDelete