I made one of the Masokits tie bars this afternoon. I managed to break one etching in the process (wiggling one of the tabs too much trying to get a good fold made it snap off!) and all things considered it was probably the most fiddly thing I've ever done (I can see why they're called 'Masokits' now!) but it was also extremely enjoyable (there's nothing better than being completely absorbed in making something) and the end result looks pretty neat (although the photos are cruel to say the least - the actual size is about half the size it appears in the thumbnails below!). Next job - installing it.