Saturday 27 December 2008

Follow Line To Nowhere on Twitter!

For those already using it (and those who aren't but might be interested), you can now follow me on Twitter!

Actually, I already have another Twitter account which I post to fairly frequently on other topics but decided to set up a separate account for railway-related stuff to save boring the majority of my friends and work colleagues! Of course, whether anyone else with this line of interest is using Twitter is another question, but someone's got to be the first...!

I've set up a feed (using twitterfeed.com) which should automatically post the title of each new blog entry to my Twitter account with a link to the full blog entry. I expect I'll also use it for general railway-related banter as well, although that's partly dependant on whether anyone actually follows me! If no-one is following me after a bit then I might take the hint!!

No comments:

Post a Comment